Monday, October 10, 2016

October 3, 2016: Email for Mom

Okay, first thing: I don't know if you could, but I heard something about monkey bread and thought, "Mmm, that would be good on my birthday!" Also, another set of slacks would be nice. Navy blue.

So I can't remember which session it was, but I think that there was a very inspired talk in there for you on the subject of happiness. I don't know how well it relates when you've got the seasonal depression tossed into it.

Well, I'm glad to hear that mostly all is well. I'm running out of time and I'm in a guest login. I'll try to find a way to continue emailing, but for now this might be the last one. I have been asked by the mission president to make the email to him priority.

Love you guys!
Elder Rice


Email for Mom Continued

OK, got a little more time.

What is county commission? Man, it seems crazy how much further along in life they [the C.s] all are. I still remember everyone like they were eight years ago (even though I've visited since then). So what's A. looking at becoming?

Things have gotten really busy in T.'s life as of recent and, when we visit, it’s only for a couple of minutes. We're taking Sister M. out with us to this next one so I hope we can have this go through.

I love you Mom and hope you're happy through the winter months.

Elder Rice

P.S. I have been using anti-cavity mouthwash every morning and night and I've been flossing more than I ever have (and brushing consistently). I don't know what it is, but I've got some fear about getting a cavity on the mission.