Monday, October 10, 2016

October 10, 2016: Email for Mom

Well, I'm wearing a 32/34 [pant] right now and that's pretty comfortable. I think homemade cookies and zucchini bread might be pretty good, thanks!

We actually just had our Primary program a couple of weeks ago! Everyone did amazing for how young they were and the investigators loved it!

We knocked around a little last night, but everyone was watching the debate. Considering how much people hate it, you'd think they'd rather talk to missionaries! It's not quite that bad I guess. That's an exaggeration, though. We found a good solid few people who wanted us to come back.

When the Hipster Llama becomes a shirt, send me one!

Love you, Mom!
Elder Rice

HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Wednesday! Here's some photos:



I got to confirm the guy with the beard.

Elder R.'s birthday!