Monday, September 26, 2016

September 26: Reap What You Sow

Well I guess I deserved that. No emails this week. Hope you had fun at Michele's!

So things went pretty good this week. Our new investigator, T., heard us talking about our Book of Mormon class (she's in the same apartment complex) and decided herself that she's coming this next Thursday. Still committed to baptism, but we've got the Word of Wisdom lesson next, and she's got cigarettes and sweet tea to drop.

Duncan's a pretty small town. It seems like our investigators see us everywhere! The Duncan South elders' investigators refer us to lots of people in our area. It's kind of a good and bad thing. Lots of potentials to teach, but if something goes sour ... well, nothing's happened yet. In fact, I think we fixed a lot of those old offenses since we've been here.

The mission president is drastically reducing the amount of meetings we go to so we can spend more time out on the street. As much as I love the spirit I feel at the meetings, I'm excited to be able to have more time.

Love you guys!
Elder Rice