Monday, April 18, 2016

April 18, 2016: Member Work

So this week has been unintentionally focused on less-active work. The members of our ward as of recent have been calling us up to help them with finding less-active members and do home teaching. I think personally this is the direction the Lord wants us to take to find investigators. There's been a stress on getting referrals from less-active members in the last zone conference, so here's our chance to do it.

Leg's almost completely healed. I'm glad. I don't like crutches and I've been asked a few too many times what happened.

Here are a few jokes I heard:
  • Did you hear about the two radio antennas that were married last week? The wedding was okay, but the reception was fantastic!
  • I have been trying to come up with names for twins I ever get them and I think I've found the best two. I'll name one Juan and the other Amal. The only problem about twins is that I'll probably have a difficult time telling the difference, so if anyone ever asks, I'll just say "If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."
Thanks for the poem, Mom. I'm not the most poetic person, but I liked it.

Love,
Elder Rice