Monday, January 11, 2016

January 11, 2016: Read the Label

Just accidentally drank some green tea. Elder H. and I bought some juice and it seemed that most of the ingredients where good. I drank about half the bottle and thought, “Man, this is almost addictingly good.” Checked the ingredients again and found green tea extract. We tossed the bottles real quick.

We've been doing a lot of finding lately. Really not effective to tract, but we've still found some people. It was a little cold (alotta cold) but it's getting pretty warm now.

Forgot my [camera] cord again.

This is a really lame email, sorry. I have a lot more to tell, but it really wouldn't be as good without all the pictures.

Love,
Elder Rice

I guess I could mention that one of our investigators has agreed to read four chapters a day if we do 80 burpees a day (pushup/jumping jack exercise). So far so good.