Monday, December 21, 2015

December 20, 2015: Week of Christmas

I did get the package, thank you. I'm working on finding out what time [for Christmas day phone call], though. I'll be sure to let you know before the day.

I loved the drawings! All the other elders were really impressed by Nathan's drawing. I liked Joshua's comic a lot and am looking forward to the other's he says he's making. Jacob's inside joke picture was pretty funny, too. [Pictures inserted below]

What's "emeritus" mean?

It's been pretty difficult to fight off all the Star Wars spoilers flying out here. The gist of what I'm hearing is that it was better than the prequels, but not quite up to the hype level. I'd say that's a win for them, considering the massive hype train that led up to it.

...

Thanks for the email, Grandma and Grandpa! I think the exact same thing. I guess I should just be better at pointing those things out. In Preach My Gospel it says that all objections should be answered using the Book of Mormon, and that the only real question stopping them is whether the Book of Mormon is true or not. Some of our recent investigators seem to think that the book can be true, but Joseph is not a prophet.

I laughed a little bit at the photo of Inigo eating Jacob and the little bit about Inigo poking around in the snow. I forgot a little about those things.

Here's one of my Christmas photos:


Got to go. Love you guys and have a merry Christmas!

Love,
Elder Rice

My weird Christmas photo:



Christmas pictures from Nathan, Jacob, and Joshua: